Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Out of not posting for so long...

I guess my last blog seemed extremely...hopeful. Optimistic.
But I am going to be completely honest with you, blogosphere. I am not feeling very optimistic, or hopeful lately. I understand that I am just experiencing a low, so I'm not asking for sympathy, I just want to clarify that it's been a hard couple of months. I've definitely had some amazing moments, but things are tough.
So, I'm going to come out and say I have not really been keeping up with my list from before. I know, I seemed so determined. I even tricked myself.
For now, I'm out of school for winter break and am trying to gain bearings on my sleep schedule mostly. I feel that once I get that back to normal, I will get my mind straight and the world will be mine for the taking...again. I will also be trying to get back into the blog-mode. It's truly a liberating experience, but I've lacked the motivation to keep up with it. That may change, once I find something interesting to make a topic. Oh, and I will begin posting my creative pieces from now. They will include an introduction, and if I find it necessary a brief description of the images and meanings within the piece. Here is one that was an assignment for class (as most of these will be).

We were challenged to write words at random as we thought of them, but to make them ultimately cohesive, a la Pablo Picasso. The title is simply the date that piece was written.

10/10/09
red tomorrow had yesterday
left up again and forever
and for forever and ever and
forever again
she me lie apple
hat face run mask and hide
hide just only hide disgust
you me us disguise spiral
naked skin on skin on skin on
skin on skin desk can good
within out repeat and sadness
electricity window paint wood
tile pain blue black sky
shack tower watts flower
no rhyme again and again and again
and again and forever and one


This one doesn't exactly need an explanation, in my opinion. It seems to be a good description of how my thoughts are right now though. If you want a more in depth description, just ask in that little comment box below. Hope you enjoyed it, I will be blogging with you all in the future.
=D

----------------
Now playing: Copeland - Hold Nothing Back
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment