Thursday, October 1, 2009

Confessions: Catchy title

This is officially my first post as a "blogger", and I have no idea what that entails. I'm sure I could be much more creative; however, it is now well past 11:30 PM (PST) and I'm beginning to feel tired.
Besides the obvious physical weakness that the word "tired" implies, I am feeling staggeringly more tired about life in general. Being a first-year student at the University of California, Somewhere, I have began to feel my mind finally being challenged. It's an interesting set of emotions that come along with moving away from home, meeting masses of new people, and of course, the unfamiliar set of courses that I am extremely unaccustomed to. All of these combined with what seems to be an uncontrollable need to prove myself capable makes way for a very stressful time.

But, I think it's necessary that everyone (more accurately: anyone) who reads this blog should understand that I am not a person who gets stressed, and I am usually very positive. This up-beatness is constantly defied everyday, and it's a stressful process within itself to not be stressed. Thus, I have decided to create this blog; because I feel it is strenuous and generally uninteresting to speak of hardships with people I've known no longer than two weeks or even with someone I've known for years. Here, on the internet, I don't need to know anyone and I can express anything I feel I would like to release without forcing the burden of listening upon somebody.

We've all been through the awkward conversation with someone who is complaining about something we share little to absolutely no interest. I hope to avoid this situation in the coming days, and have discovered this medium as the perfect place to get out anything and everything that I feel I must share with either nobody or anybody.

So, here's the basics:
My name is Eddie A. Garcia.
I like to humor the idea of me being a good writer.
I also like to humor the idea that I am humorous.
Humor me.
I'm sarcastic about most things, and it usually causes people to laugh or dislike me.
I am young. Take that statement as you wish.
There are beautiful and ugly things in everything; I try to find the stuff in between.
I have no idea what this blog will actually end up including, or how often it will be updated, but I can say that it will be an adventure for everyone involved.

It's past midnight now.
Have a good night, and an even better morning.
=]

Oh, and I like smilies that use the "equals" symbol.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I of course am trying wayy to hard on my blog and therefore have like no readers.
    I am glad that you have yet another place to vent and let go.
    Welcome to the blog-osphere!

    ReplyDelete